Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Grateful...






I am grateful there was no school on Tuesday, so my youngest kids could go with me on a quick road trip up to Bonney Lake to visit my oldest daughter and snap a few shots of her newest addition. I am grateful for the DVD player in my car to occupy my young ones as we cruise along in the rain using my windshield wipers that I am very grateful for. I am grateful it only took me 2 and a half hours to drive there. I am grateful we made it home in the same time even though it was pouring rain with barely any visibility, and extremely grateful there was a gas station exactly where I needed it when I needed it, just 14 miles from my destination.... grateful for the little things, especially this sweet little one, named Jordyn...

P.S. I couldn't post these without a picture of his adorable big brother whom I am also grateful for... Jaycen Maddox!

No comments: